Dive Xtras provides a limited warranty to the original purchaser against all defects in original workmanship and material under normal use and service as outlined in the owner’s manual for 3 years from the date of purchase, with the following exceptions:
- Any flood or damage, for any reason, that is caused from flooding an O-ring sealed or water tight area will not be covered under warranty. All O-ring sealed products undergo extensive factory pressure testing before being shipped and delivered and are therefore guaranteed to be sealed and functioning when shipped from the factory.
- All batteries and chargers are warranted by Rabbit Tool Inc. Deep Sea Supply, AllCell Technologies, or the original battery/charger manufacturer. Dive Xtras is not responsible for any issues arising from the use of misuse of the batteries and/or chargers.
- Dive Xtras will not be liable for any loss, damages, or expenses including incidental or consequential damages directly or indirectly arising from the sale or use of the product.
- All paint finishing, powder coating, material stitching that is chipped, damaged, or unthreaded through customer use is not covered in the warranty.
- Dive Xtras does not warranty any product for aesthetic finishes. Issues with surface finish that do not affect function of the product are not covered under warranty.
- A 1 year warranty on all electronics.
Should your X-Scooter prove to be defective within the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired or replaced (at Dive Xtras discretion) free of charge with the exclusion of shipping and handling charges. Dive-Xtras will not be responsible for any shipping charges to or from Dive-Xtras Inc.