Chew Poh Chang and his crew traveled to Malapascua Island in the Philippines for some diving and scootering. Check out this awesome wreck!
#dpv #scubadiving #divextras #singapore #piranha #scooter #shipwreck
Dive Xtras provides a limited warranty to the original purchaser against all defects in original workmanship and material under normal use and service as outlined in the owner’s manual for 1 year from the date of purchase, with the following exceptions:
- Any flood or damage, for any reason, that is caused from flooding an O-ring sealed or water tight area will not be covered under warranty. All O-ring sealed products undergo extensive factory pressure testing before being shipped and delivered and are therefore guaranteed to be sealed and functioning when shipped from the factory.
- All batteries and chargers are warranted by Rabbit Tool Inc., Deep Sea Supply, AllCell Technologies, or the original battery/charger manufacturer. Dive Xtras is not responsible for any issues arising from the use or misuse of the batteries and/or chargers.
- Dive Xtras will not be liable for any loss, damages, or expenses including incidental or consequential damages directly or indirectly arising from the sale or use of the product.
- All paint finishing, powder coating, material stitching that is chipped, damaged, or unthreaded through customer use is not covered in the warranty.
- Dive Xtras does not warranty any product for aesthetic finishes. Issues with surface finish that do not affect function of the product are not covered under warranty.
- A 6-month warranty on all electronics.
Should your X-Scooter prove to be defective within the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired or replaced (at Dive Xtras discretion) free of charge with the exclusion of shipping and handling charges. Dive-Xtras will not be responsible for any shipping charges to or from Dive-Xtras, Inc.
Return & Replacement Policy
MERCHANDISE MAY NOT BE RETURNED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.
A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number from our Customer Service Department must be obtained before returning goods. Items returned without an RMA number will be subject to inventory charges and fully inspected.
All returns will undergo evaluation. Dive Xtras reserves the right to determine if work falls under warranty. If we determine your return is not covered under warranty, we will contact you regarding any repair charges. All shipping charges, along with non-warranty repair work, are paid for by the equipment’s owner.
Returned merchandise will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
Unauthorized returns or refused shipments of sellable merchandise will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Orders of customized product (custom logo merchandise) are generally not returnable. If an RMA is issued for a customized product, the order is subject to a 40-60% restocking fee, depending on product.
All items must be freight prepaid.
As with all sophisticated equipment, your X-Scooter will require you to do some maintenance to keep it running at its full potential. These are manuals to perform various tasks to get your X-Scooter in the water again. If you have unanswered questions feel free to contact us and we will walk you through the process.
Many of these manuals are older and not for current products, however we have left them here for information.