Three pole wetmatable underwater electrical connector that is small and compact like the E/O connectors. Useful when you need power and signal connections. We use them for wiring three pole remote switches but they can be used for almost any application requiring three wires.
This connector consists of a 90 deg bulkhead that can be used to bring cables through a rigid bulkhead or housing. With a suitable nut and washer (not supplied) this bulkhead can be fitted to almost anything with the correct sized mounting hole.
- Model: 3P–F–BH–90–4375
- Series: Multipole
- Type: 90° Bulkhead
- Poles: 3
- Max Voltage: 300V
- Max Current: 10A
- Wet Matable: Yes
- Cable Type: 3/C 18 AWG
- Cable length: 8in
- Depth Rating: 10,000ft
- Pin: CA-360 Brass, Gold Plated
- Socket: Beryllium Copper, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Neoprene
- Cable: Cable specific, typically EPDM
- Bulkhead Insert: CA–360 Brass
- Thread: 7/16–20 x 3/4" Long
- Sealing: 2-045 O-Ring (Not supplied)+Integral Lip
Download 3d and 2D CAD files of this underwater electrical connector. File formats include IGES(.IGS), STEP(.STP) and PDF.